Terms and Conditions
All orders must be placed through our website homecreator.com.au and made payment via the website.
We strongly recommend that you should order free samples before you place order to us. Because the colours stated on our website may vary due to differences in monitors and/or display of computers. And that all samples may still have minimal colour variations as stated by the manufacturers.
Payment and Fees
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express online.
In some cases, coupon discounts may be offered via coupon codes, that only one coupon code may be used per order. In the unlikely event that there is an error in pricing, we reserve the right to correct the pricing. You will have the option to cancel the order or pay the correct amount for the product.
Order Changes and Refunds
Because our products are custom made to your exact specifications, they are not suitable for resale in the ordinary course of business. Therefore, it is important that you are sure of your decisions before you finalize your purchase. We are happy to change or cancel orders as long as you contact us within 24 hours from the date and time the order was submitted to us. Please email our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to process any changes or cancellations. Below are some points about how we handle cancellations and changes:
- Since production typically starts the morning after the order is placed, cancellations and changes can only be made for a period of 24 hours after your online order is finalised.
- Address changes are not permitted once the manufacturer has shipped your product.
- If you cancel your order during this 24 hour period, we will refund your money.
- Under no circumstance can we either refund any money or issue any credits for a credit card purchase if the cancellation or change occurs at any time beyond this 24 hour period.
- On extremely rare occasions there may be delays caused by out-of- stock materials, shipping delays, temporary factory overload, holidays, or other factors beyond our control. In the event of a known delay and a manufacturer notifies us, you will be contacted that day.
- We reserve the right to reject any order, at our discretion.
Delay or failure to perform
We shall not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed in the performing of any obligations to you if this is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation: an act of God, explosion, flood, fire or accident; war or civil disturbance; strike, industrial action or stoppages of work; any form of government intervention; a third party act or omission; failure by you to give us a correct delivery address or notify us of any change of address.
As custom made plantation shutters and blinds which you order are manufactured according to the measurements you provide in your Order it is very important that your measurements are accurate. We cannot accept the return of the blinds and shutters by reason of the measurements provided being incorrect. You are advised to read the How to Measure and How to Fit pages of our website or contact us by email on email@example.com if you would like guidance on how to take the required measurements accurately. We strongly recommend that you order a sample of the fabric you choose and that you double check your measurements are in line with our measuring instructions before placing your order.
Discontinued and/or Back Ordered Items
At times, products or colours are discontinued or placed on backorder by manufacturers we work with. We make every effort to remove discontinued items as soon as we are made aware of them. Whenever we receive notice of backordered items, we will notify you immediately and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
Young children can strangle in the loop of pull cords, chain and bead cords, and cords that run through window coverings. They can also wrap cords around their necks.
To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep cords out of the reach of young children.
Home Creator will supply to our customers or install child safety devices for each blinds and curtains. The tension device reduces the hazards of strangulation or entanglement by limiting access to the cord or bead chain.
Anchor the device with the cord or bead chain to the wall or floor, so young children cannot pull the cord or bead chain around their necks.
Move cots and furniture away from window covering cords. Always keep cords out of reach of young children.
Delivery times given are estimates based on normal production and shipping times, and may vary depending on the product.
- Estimated delivery times include working days after our receipt of your completed order and exclude weekends, holidays and factory closing days.
- On occasion, there may also be delays caused by backordered merchandise, factories slowing or stopping production to take inventory, temporary factory overload, or other unforeseen problems.
- Estimated delivery times may also vary during peak seasons such as holidays.
Delivery time (For custom made products):
- Plantation shutters: around 8-10 weeks
- Roller blinds: around 14 working days
- Bamboo and Jute woven roman blinds: around 14 working days
- Curtains: around 4 weeks
Inspection for Merchandise
IMPORTANT: If your merchandise has been damaged in shipment, was made incorrectly, or has any manufacturer defects, notify us within 14 calendar days after delivery to your home and we’ll have the damaged merchandise either repaired or replaced at no cost to you. If you do not notify us within the 14 day period, we won’t be able to refund and process any claims. All damaged shipments must be signed for as damaged at the time you receive them from the courier or delivery company.
We want your ordering experience to be as simple as possible.
Other Notes on Shipping:
- No shipments can be made to PO Box addresses.
- No shipments can be made to military bases.
- For the fastest service possible, we ship most products directly from the manufacturing facility located closest to you.
- Address changes are not permitted once the manufacturer has shipped your product.
- All delivery times listed on our website are estimates.
Different types of window treatments are often made in different manufacturing facilities. For the fastest delivery, we ship each product to you as soon as it is ready, meaning you may receive multiple shipments for the same order. That way, you’ll have each product as soon as possible!
*Oversized Blinds, Plantation Shutters Shipments
Plantation shutters must be shipped via sea.
All blinds (oversized) over 2400mm width we will charge extra basic shipping fee based on courier company fee.
Therefore it is very important that you provide a good contact number when ordering, and that you answer or promptly respond to contact attempts from us.
We highly recommend that you inspect all oversized packages for damage.
- Product(s) with minor damage may be able to be used and should be accepted and noted.
- There is a 14-day time period to report any unusable product for a remake. Please contact us within 14 days of receiving your package if you think you need a remake.
- If you are living in apartment courier don’t deliver your parcels to your room, courier will leave your parcels at front of building.
- We treat each order with respect and care so that you will get your order in the best possible condition.
- If you encounter a problem, we are keen to rectify it.
- We will arrange a return and supply you a new product. You need to send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report your issues and attach your order sheet. And return the product back to us with the same packed as it was when we sent it to you to avoid further damage. Be sure to pack chains and cords away from the shade so as not to damage the fabrics.
- We will bear the remake fees and freight if our fault otherwise you have to pay extra for the remake order.
- Customer is responsible for the disposal of all shipping and packaging materials including pallets used for large shipments.
Freight Damage and Missing Parts
Upon receiving your order please be sure to inspect boxes carefully and alert your driver to any observed damage. If you find damaged items, please do not discard the boxes! We highly encourage you to take pictures of the damage, as the carrier will likely require them to process your claim.
Please contact us within 14 calendar days of the delivery date to report any freight claims to homecreator.com.au Customer Service.
If any parts are missing from your order (including installation materials such as screws and brackets), please contact us within 30 calendar days and we’ll help you get replacement parts.