Terms and Conditions
All orders must be placed through our website homecreator.com.au and must be paid via the website.
If you are not sure about the fabric colors, we strongly recommend that you contact us for free samples before you place the order as colours stated on our website may vary from the products you will get due to the differences in monitors and/or display of computers. Samples will help though stock may vary slightly from sample colors.
Payment and Fees
We accept Visa, Mastercard for online payment.
In the unlikely event that there is an error in pricing and we reserve the right to correct the pricing. In this case, you can either cancel the order or pay the corrected amount.
Order Changes and Refunds
Because our products are custom made to your exact specifications, it is important that you get your dimensions accurate and your request clear. We only accept the change or cancellation of your order when you contact us to let us know within 24 hours from the time your order is submitted. To contact us, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To process any change or cancellations of your order, please refer to the following details:
- Cancellations or changes can only be made within 24 hours after your online order is finalised.
- If you cancel your order during this 24-hour period, you will be refunded.
- Under no circumstance can we either refund any money or issue any credits for a credit card purchase if the cancellation or change occurs at any time beyond this 24-hour period.
- On extremely rare occasions there may be some delay caused by some materials out of stock, shipping delays, temporary factory overload, holidays, or other factors beyond our control. If this happens, you will be contacted same day when we are notified by the factory.
- We reserve the right to reject any order, at our discretion.
- There will be no refunds if we are prevented or delayed in the performing of any obligations to you if this is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation: an act of God, explosion, flood, fire or accident; war or civil disturbance; strike, industrial action or stoppages of work; any form of government intervention; a third party act or omission; failure by you to give us a correct delivery address or notify us of any change of address.
No Refund or Return Policy on Custom Made Orders
As custom made orders, whether it be shutters, roller blinds or sheers and curtains, are manufactured according to the measurements you provide online, it is very important that your measurements are accurate. There is no return or refund due to the measurements you have provided being inaccurate. You are strongly recommended to read our website pages on How to Measure and How to Fit or contact us by email to email@example.com for further assistance.
Discontinued and/or Back Ordered Items
At times, products or colours are discontinued or placed on backorder by manufacturers we work with. We make every effort to remove discontinued items as soon as we are made aware of them. Whenever we receive notice of backordered items, we will notify you immediately and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
Young children can strangle in the loop of pull cords, chain and bead cords, and cords that run through window coverings. They can also wrap cords around their necks.
To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep cords out of the reach of young children.
Home Creator will supply to our customers or install child safety devices for each blinds and curtains. The tension device reduces the hazards of strangulation or entanglement by limiting access to the cord or bead chain.
Anchor the device with the cord or bead chain to the wall or floor, so that young children cannot pull the cord or bead chain around their necks.
Move cots and furniture away from window covering cords. Always keep cords out of reach of young children.
Delivery time given is estimated based on normal production and shipping time, and may vary depending on the product.
- Estimated delivery time refers to working days upon our receipt of your order, excluding weekends, holidays and factory closing days.
- There are some circumstances that may affect our delivery time, for example, it’s a backordered item, postponed shipping ETA, etc.
Inspection for Merchandise
It’s very important for you to inspect the delivered merchandise. If your product has been damaged in shipment, was made incorrectly, or has any manufacturer defects, notify us within 5 working days after delivery to your home and we’ll have the damaged merchandise either repaired or replaced at no cost to you. If you do not notify us within the 5-working-day period, we won’t be able to refund and process any claims. If your product arrives damaged, you must sign and state to the courier or delivery company the damage and let us know.
We want your ordering experience to be as simple as possible.
For oversized products (over 2400 mm width via air freight) We will contact you to collect a shipping fee.
Other Notes on Shipping:
- No shipment can be made to PO Box addresses.
- No shipment can be made to military bases.
- For the fastest service possible, we ship most products directly from our Victoria’s warehouse.
- Address changes are not permitted once the manufacturer has shipped your product.
- All delivery times listed on our website are estimates.
Different types of window treatments are often made in different manufacturing facilities. For the fastest delivery, we ship each product to you as soon as it is ready, meaning you may receive multiple shipments for the same order. That way, you’ll have each product as soon as possible!
*Oversized Blinds, Plantation Shutters Shipments
Basswood plantation shutters, PVC shutters, roller blinds and bamboo & jute roman blinds are made in China. Sheer curtains are made in Australia. Plantation shutters must be shipped via sea. All blinds (oversized) over 2400mm width are shipped by sea freight. Otherwise we will charge extra fee based on our basic shipping fee should air freight be requested.
Therefore it is very important that you provide a good contact number when ordering, and that you answer or promptly respond to contact attempts from us.
We highly recommend that you inspect all oversized packages for damage.
- Product(s) with minor damage may be able to be used and should be accepted and noted.
- There is a 5-day period to report any unusable product for a remake. Please contact us within 5 days of receiving your package if you think you need a remake.
- If your package is too large to ship by our freight company, we will ship it from the manufacturer’s facility, usually to your front door. (Please note: Carriers do not typically deliver to apartments or condos within multi-unit buildings.)
- Customer is responsible for the disposal of all shipping and packaging materials including pallets used for large shipments.
Freight Damage and Missing Parts
Upon receiving your order please be sure to inspect boxes carefully and alert your driver to any observed damage. If you find damaged items, please do not discard the boxes! We highly encourage you to take pictures of the damage, as the carrier will likely require them to process your claim.
Please contact us within 7 calendar days of the delivery date to report any freight claims to homecreator.com.au Customer Service.
If any parts are missing from your order (including installation components such as screws and brackets), please contact us within 30 calendar days and we’ll help you get replacement parts.