This warranty applies to the original purchaser of our goods and is not transferrable.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for goods faulty, unsafe, and do not do what they are supposed to do.
You also have these rights if goods do not fit the purpose, match the description provided, match the sample or demonstration model provided, have the extra qualities or performance that our company promised before the sale.
Minor failures to comply with a consumer guarantee can normally be fixed or resolved in a reasonable amount of time.
The warranty is valid when payment for the blinds and shutters has been fully paid and proof of purchase is provided.
Plantation shutters come with 5 years warranty and 2 years for blinds.
within our warranty period we will replace the defective part at our cost:
1. Including labour charges in the first year.
2. Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products.
3. The installation period is covered in 3 months.
4. The color of the blinds and shuttes may vary from lot to lot on some styles, and that we can discontinue certain styles and colors overtime.
On discontinued items, we reserve the right to replace warrantied products with the closest color and styles.
On current products, we will do our best to match current style and color, but the color may not 100% same.
Warranty not covered:
1. Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear.
2. Abuse, accidents, misuse, neglect, alterations, fire, explosions, implosion or any act of nature.
3. Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture) and discoloration or fading over time.
4. Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance.
5. After first year, you need to pay labour charge for check, removal, re-measure, re-installation and shipping fee from/ to our warehouse (if required).
6. The products were not paid for as per invoice.
7. The products were not installed by our qualified technician, or have been removed and reinstalled.
8. The products exceeding our recommended sizes.
9. Costs of any hired equipment for installation, eg. lifts, scaffolding, extension ladders etc.
10. Damage from salt spray or marine influences, severe industrial or corrosive environment.
11. Normal shrinkage.
12. Timber shutters and blinds are made from natural materials. The elements such as: color variations, grain and texture, natural markings, knots, minor bowing or warping of slats and lourve are to be considered as naturally characteristics.
13. Timber shutters are fitted in moisture areas such as bathroom or toilet.
14. Any Important Note stated in our products introduction.
How to get warranty service
1. Fill in our Claim Form.
2. Take defective photos.
3. Original invoice.
4. Send them to our service email address: INFO@HOMECREATOR.COM.AU
If any costs are payable by you, processing may not proceed until they have been paid