Thank you for your interest in the products and service of our company. This Warranty applies to the original purchaser of our goods and is not transferrable.
The Warranty is valid when payment for the products has been fully paid and proof of purchase is provided.
What does this Warranty cover
This warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. Be aware that:
- The installation period from our company is covered for 3 months.
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with the same or similar parts or products, which include colors and models.
- For discontinued items, we reserve the right to replace warrantied products with the closest color and model.
- One year after installation, you need to pay labor cost for inspection, removal, re-measure, re-installation and shipping fee from/ to our warehouse (if required).
How long does this coverage last
Plantation shutters come with a 5-year warranty, PVC shutters 10 years, roller blinds, curtains and bamboo & jute roman blinds 2 years from the date of completion of the installation or supply from our company.
What does this Warranty not cover
This Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by
- normal wear and tear.
- abuse, accidents, misuse, neglect, alterations, fire, explosions, implosion or any act of nature.
- exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture) and discoloration or fading over time.
- failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance.
- damage from salt spray or marine influences, severe industrial or corrosive environment.
- removal or reinstallation.
- normal shrinkage.
- product natural characteristics. Please note: plantation shutters and bamboo & jute roman blinds are made from natural materials. With plantation shutters, things such as color variations, grain and texture, natural markings, knots, minor bowing or warping of slats and louvers are to be considered as natural characteristics. For bamboo & jute roman blinds, the natural elasticity of yearns combined with the weight of the natural woven materials may cause shades to stretch up to 20-40 mm after installation and/or over a long period of use, which is considered a natural characteristic of the product. In this case, the additional of edge binding is advised to be included at the time of placing orders.
What do you have to do to claim warranty service
- Fill in our Claim Form.
- Take defective photos.
- Proof of purchase.
- Email to email@example.com
- If there is any costs payable by you, our processing may not proceed until they have been paid.